Monday, January 18, 2010

We put in a bid for a Condo. YAY! I really hope we get it. We put in a bid for 45,000 less then what they are asking but it is in a development and there are very few units left and my understanding is they really want to get rid of the remaining units. It is 2bd/2ba and it is brand new and I love it!

Follie Check: I have 6 on the right side and 2 on the left side. They put me back on Bravelle tonight. 1 Bravelle and 1 Menopur. I am starting to get really uncomfortable on my right side. It is like this heaviness. I can't really explain. I go back tomorrow for another U/S and B/W. Tonight is shot # 7. I hope I am ready to trigger soon. I just want to know what is going to be. Waiting makes me anxious, so you can imagine how this whole IVF process is making me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment