Thursday, January 21, 2010

Triggered!

We triggered last night. YAY!!!! It was not bad at all. I iced the area for a bit before and when my husband did the shot I felt a slight pinch but that was it. About an hour after the shot I started vomiting but that could of also been from the antibiotics.
I have to be at the RE tomorrow at 8:15 and my ER is scheduled for 9:15. Let's hope I have lots of healthy eggs and turn into healthy and excellent quality embryos. My ET is scheduled for next Wed since we know for sure we are doing a 5 day transfer because we are doing PGD. I am excited and nervous.

BTW.....oafter three offers our bid was accepted! We got our condo and I can't wait to get everything started with that.

This just may be my year!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo sounds like it's all systems go for you on all fronts!!

    ICLW
    Rach
    www.thegalwho.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great retrieval!!!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds you have a ton to look forward to a cycle and moving. Good luck!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had ER yesterday too! I hope you get lots of good quality eggs which will result in lots of healthy embryos!

    Congrats on the condo! This is your year! (My husband keeps telling me that this is our year too!)

    ReplyDelete