Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is my husband that unusual looking?

I can't seem to find a sperm donor with the same characteristics as hubby. I'm not really asking for much....brown hair (any shade will do), blue eyes, 5'9-5'11 height and being that my husband is 240lbs I think getting a bigger guy makes more sense. O yea one other thing we would like the same blood type. I can understand that last one being a bit hard to match but everything else should be no prob right? WRONG!!! They either have blonde hair and blue eyes or brown hair and green eyes or they 6'2 and 230lbs or there 5'9 and 150lbs. Why can't one thing in this TTC process be easy?!?!?!?! I am realizing that I am just going to have to break down and give in on some of the things. I just may end up with a blonde hair green eyed kid that is 6'4 and 170lbs even though both my husband and I are short, brown haired and not exactly thin.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately not all the characteristics eventuate in the end IYKWIM. There can always be a kickback somewhere along the line,that throws a spanner in the works.

    Our donor described himself as browny blonde hair & blue eyes. The boys have blue eyes, but their hair is snow white with a reddish glow in the sun.

    Hopefully you can come to a decision soon. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete