Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another round of IVF?

We met with the RE today and he thinks I should try another cycle. He thinks I will regret not doing it and he feels I'm not giving DH the chance to have a biological child. He understands why I wouldn't want to do a 3rd cycle. He told us all about donor sperm but doesn't want us to rush into anything. We are on a break until the summer and then we will make a choice.


  1. I read your previous post and am so sorry. I don't have any advice. It just stinks! I hope the break allows you to decide what you want to do and gives you peace with your decision.

    ICLW #28

  2. I'm so sorry. I hope that the break you and your DH are taking leads to the best decision that your heart can make in becoming parents. Best of Luck.

    ICLW #33

  3. I don't know what to say. Take some time to think about it before you make a decision. Good luck.


  4. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. You will be in my thoughts.

    ICLW #141

  5. I'm so sorry! I hope you're able to make a decision that you feel okay with. Good luck moving forward! Happy ICLW!

  6. ~ICLW
    I like the others read both posts before commenting. I am so sorry you are stuck in this heartbreaking situation and hope that you will be able to make a decision you feel happy and comfortable with after the summer.
    Take care

  7. I'm sorry - I hope you both come to a decision that brings peace to both of your hearts.

    ICLW #59

  8. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. WIshing you all the best in making a tough decision and eventually having a healthy pregnancy and a baby in your arms!